Interested in your writing appearing on The A-Zs of Worldbuilding? Please read over these guidelines, prepare your submission, and submit your work! You’ll hear back from us within 7-10 days. The A-Zs of Worldbuilding is not a paying publisher at this time.
Terms & Guidelines for Guest Posts
- Don’t plagiarize. Submissions must be your own content.
- English submissions only
- Submit only new, original content. If a post has been on your blog (or you’ve guest-posted it on another blog) don’t send it here.
- You will always own your words. We ask for exclusive online rights for your submission, if accepted. That is all.
- Only one submission per author, please.
- Guests posts may consist of a blog-type post or article about an aspect of writing and/or worldbuilding, a media review (books, movies/tv shows, podcast, or game), or a product (software for writers, etc.) review. The secret key is worldbuilding rocks.
- You may submit an already written (but not published) post, review or article, or you may submit a pitch for one of these.
- If you submit a full piece of writing, it will not be posted until we accept it. Please make sure it is polished.
- Submissions must be no more than 1200 words. If your submission needs more words than that, please submit a pitch rather than a full article.
- Do not embed any images in your submission.
- If you are submitting a review, make sure to adhere to The A-Zs of Worldbuilding review guidelines.
- You should receive a response with 7-10 days of submission. Please make sure to add email@example.com to your email contacts/whitelist.